الأحد، 20 أكتوبر 2013

Killing The Seagulls

I asked;

"Why do you want to kill the seagulls? Mummy and I...ah....mummy....(is gay)....I don't like seagulls screaming at me..."

"I hate the seagulls because they say you and mummy are demons."

"What?! ...seagulls, ....seagulls are nasty because they tell me to get out of town, what me and mummy...is...yes, they scream."

He says;

"I won't say they are demons, but I will kill the evil."

"I love seagulls, because they kiss women. Mummy and I...she....is a lady!"

"* giggle; I know mummy is a lady."

"We love Him!"

"We love Him..."

"Ok, I've got to go because I'm freaking out, and I am going to paint a picture, this place is cool, but I don't want you. Ha!!! (looking around the river thames on the way to a gallery) These people are black heaven!!! They think I'm freak!! Mummy, mummy ...where are you?? I am talking to your baby...**** !!!  they don't understand she's dead!!! I said! I said!! Talk to Muhammed before I'm dead..."

Muhammed is singing to grandad.

"I am writing a book, and I will read to thee. Mummy is freak, because she thinks she is in heaven, she is travelling..."

"Hey you!!! Go and talk to my baby, I'm worried!!!"

ليست هناك تعليقات: