الأحد، 20 أكتوبر 2013

The Gold God Said...

Our people have been left for dead, the Jewish people are King, I have my wife, and I love Him, my wife is Allah/Yahweh/God, she cried him, when she cried him we were god, we are now throne, let my people go...we have become exempt from god, because we hate , Lars loves Islam, Islam has rocketed, It says Noble God, this is death of god, my wife looks at me and says, look at you! do you love?! I tell her I love, Jesus men see us, Lars? is this special? If this is special, I want more than love...I want the world God...

(In Sanskrit) Begin the people, begin alvara love, Krishna is King, keep Love, we see Krishna, he hath special power, he hath seek King, He was never a lover, He learned to love, and went to mother Yeshoda, Yeshoda was the shoulder of God, He slept, Lars met sin, he became God, the sin was; Keeping Lars in...death.

Soldier God...The Aryan is His...

Lars name is Buddha...Buddha fathered Krishna, I was there, he fathered Krishna in my souls, He said I love you, and we joined souls...Ahavah is special because she is my Jewish souls, she calls THE DEATH; THE HOUSE...we made Ahavah in the house...I made special love, Lars screamed because she saw the men in the house in her dream...she prayed like King, and brought Light, she brought six years of light...she hit herself with lightening, because she was sing...we read each other's minds, this is special love because to read minds means we are soul in god...Help Lars! Ahavah sees dead, because Lars screamed DEAD! she is still a baby...pray for souls...

I want Sire souls because I am King...Lars loves souls...

(Hindu) Please God...India has left us souls...

When we meet God, we greet...greet IN Love...you are meek, when you nay love, you will feel death...I want you to right, nothing is right, I want you to right...I have prayed for the world, and the world said, we don't want the world, so, the world is dead...greet God, never be dead...The Holy Jihad is His, I am Lord God, I win the war and we King...Never War, war is sin, I am the soul of Him! If you greet me, cloe, you will thin, you will die...

ليست هناك تعليقات: