السبت، 20 أغسطس 2011

The Lizard

the mental health care worker, also the one I see as the house-keeper said:

"You know what!!" Put her in the bloody temple, "Thou Who Doth Defy!!"

She has a man at home, who recently became obsessed, with "the devil, I'm getting sick of it, he is always watching the god-channel, and talking about the redemption, he wasn't like this when we first met, and it doesn't stop..."

I hate this woman so much, she used give me palpitations, if my room wasn't clean enough;

"Right, you know what!! You're going back to the hospital!!"

It was so terrifying I shut the door to her, and was in shock for some days, the days after forming a plan, hiding when she was around, and avoiding her presence as much as possible...

...it involved praying for my life.

One day, when she came to check up on me, I managed to get her to shake considerably, because she got an invisible powerful shock... so much so, that she jumped back as I opened the door and wailed "OHHH! OHHH!" As she had no idea how to stop it, she stood looking at her feet in front of my open door, crying "Oh! Oh!" she stood shaking extremely energetically in front my quickly closing door and exclaimed "OH! OH!"

"That's it! I'm putting you in the fire!!"

I wanted to put a form of ghost in front of the door every time she appeared, but no ghost, no angel, was willing to help...still I shook, and still now, I ask who is working what shift, when, so that I can erratically clean my room from time to time if it is her, as for the other times i don't know why I'm messy...as for her jokes, damnation. I find it incorrigible to hear English Jokes...

(note I've been reading Conan Doyle, The Lost World, and The Poison Belt, for the big words influence, in the last few posts, but here, on blogs I make no effort to actually do any kind of 'proper' writing...)
---

---
I shared some milk at the fridge with the: "Satan who hath Fire..."

The other man, referred to always as a boy, likes crying out ;

"JAH!! Selassie is the form of God himself!! JAH, Jah..."

As he also likes to talk about sex, some of his singular exclamations apart from things like ;

"Elephant Man!!" when he see's 'the Satan that has Fire';

or "Ronald McDonald!!", when he passes me, have become:

"Evil -Doer, Fornicator!"

---

ليست هناك تعليقات: