الخميس، 3 يونيو 2010

Playing Cards

Don't bother to pray, be lazy, play cards.

Grabbed one blue deck, started to count if it was a full deck. Played a magic trick. I was singing the numbers over, and flicking through quickly...something happened:

God, began playing me the cards, the next cards, flashed at a quick speed, quicker than I can move or think, the numbers on each card, in the corners, changed,  I froze;

The cards played out were

two reds, each the number 9,

then one black;

number eight...

I wanted pink, bright pink soul; I kept going;

I started laughing loudly in the corner of the room, on the sofa...I played the next lot of cards, a red pack...

Nine consecutive, red cards flashed through my hands,

each number was a 6.

I shuffled the cards back together, I wasnt going to be outdone by God;

I played one

9 of hearts; every maid give love.

8 of clubs, every good man fight.

I stared at the black queen of clubs;

"Just one, just one..."

Do you know numbers?

ليست هناك تعليقات: