الجمعة، 4 يونيو 2010

Do You Think I Have Little Respect?

"edal!" Begin:

when you are special I am silent

well, he didn't know, so how could He be God?

"Allāhu Akbar, " Say this aloud, to people in my house;

"(...Because....God is me...)"

"God is ONE!!

    "...because...(God is Me!)"

Let's start the Jihad, the Eternal War.

War of the Souls, between US, and the Demons...

The Final Battle;

Will be this;

Transplant souls, hear Hell, lift...to overcome them sight their minds, concentrate...once they speak; hit.

Fall into mind, make a light, a red dot...when they think you are low...fight...pounce on different minds, focus sight...

create the death...burst souls...find a little bit of their hell, and force down, force down the minds, with thunder...crack minds...reach into them, into their sin, and force...

unparalleled magic.

first attempt;

shanghai monks, tzaddik

"What do you call me??" 

 "I am lying on the floor here, wrapped in the duvet, eyes shut, what do you know? what do you see? what do you call me?"

"You can't see...."

"Go quick! Don't speak into my mind! Careful, I'll hit! Annie Frank! There will be an accident! "

"I've found them, there are men here, I found they are crying they are masters, they are calling Hell to me..."

No-one knew what I was doing....

"If they think they can kill me, Call me a master!"

she didn't call me a monk, she thought Shanghai was sins...

"Nooooo...don't be silly..."

let me tell you what demons, died...they chuffed and they runted, and they scarred me with sharp claws, everyone was sleeping, I was enough of lying in wait...

I was serious, I was concentrating on the floor, staring at the dust...my face resting over the edge of a cushion, listening:

men did call fight...they cried true love, it was their shifty love, and then they cried hell, their lack of love or too much..."...masters..."...it was because they loved, because they were master over God...

Anne said:

"OH GOD! You are fighting men! men! men are bringing sin! Fight Hell!"

 ---

One had called voices , another had whacked...they showed themselves...

"Jesus master's, HE was master, he learnt the voice, I learnt the voice, and I am master over you!!"

---

"NANNY IS DEAD??!! WHY IS NANNY DEAD??!!"

"Nanny is hurt in the brain now, I'm sorry NAnny I'll let you die, go to sleep, good night, sorry, oh no...Now she is dead."

"Because, I said to you, I would have an accident, I knew it, and Nan called in my mind, and I heard her brain die, because I made lights, I forced minds to dead...I knew I would kill one..."

"But you said, she is dead. That she is going, flying up through a light to my heaven..."

face, muffled in cushion, face turned right, to someone I can't see;

"Yes, I asked God if she should die, dying is best, I did this for you, everyone. I killed her...what will they say? Mannie will be upset, "Mannie, Nan is dead!"..."

"You killed us in camps...?..."

"Yes, to sleep, sleep in peace...it was best. That was all I could do, for the best..."

 (I could still hear a master...)

"LETS JUST TRY THE DEAD, Nan ok, Nan best, no regret, i've forget already, I've forced minds, somethings happened,

"I like your hair, it is married hair, you put hair on me, and it is clean, cleaner than everyone, married hair...it is soft...soft hair and clean..."

"What is the monks name?"

"I've stopped."

I stand up.

ليست هناك تعليقات: