الخميس، 2 ديسمبر 2010

Michal

adele-rolling in the deep

The sun-rise appeared in the night-time...shei tels  in the snow, a long way away, enclosed in little towns, are you an ancient girl ?? Non, you are shet tels  in the snow...real tears flowing

you skin like south desert, soft and hotter like south desert.

my skin, dirty, like smog, metal skin, don't sing closer, skin like poison. real tears flowing

sheay tels  in the snow, killers dancing...we went north along time ago,

you talk sheei tels  I found the form of Jewish!! "An ackt, a nein, a vhat? like 'shee tels '...you show me that kind of speaking is jewish, you speak like yiddish, ancient aramaic...you have strange verbs.. tears are flowing, look

I flow like aramaic, I fluent aramaic, i think ancient hebrew, i like talk with you in ancient hebrew

I like singing. tears are flowing...

I forgot you, and forgetting you, forgot everything.

I'm not in shet tels , I'm in the snow...tears are flowing

I speak like stupid:

"shayt tels in the snow..."

هناك تعليق واحد:

labatterie يقول...

possible keyboardist and lead guitar?