الأحد، 16 نوفمبر 2008

What Got Me Back From The Breakdown?

A german girl and an angry Israeli girl, the Israeli girl makes me wiggle like Elvis, everytime I turn to Her, I turn into an Indian looking guy, thrust my pelvis, and cry;

"Whole Lotta Love"

We have a soul shine, we challenge each other and make heavy metal, we make

White Zombie, we are Super Charger Heaven, we're angry sexy God!! (Rob Zombie looks like an Hassidic raised from the grave) two priests have died, they have to leave the order, "This is not heresy! And we will not recant!!"...well spoken english men are crying the devil in latin...I hear them, I've begun the Holy War, I tell the Angel books, and I'm half losing because I'm stuck here on Earth

She is fighting the German girl in my bathroom, the german girl is crying because she is hearing the woman who has turned into the MAN-GOD, who is sitting on the sofa gold light shining from her eyes, crying;

"We are Royal Jew, we are Royal India, we are the Aryan tribe...Bring me KING..." The german girl is crying because she is in hearing the word Aryan, because she keeps hearing the word, after telling me;

"Ach liebe du!" The Israeli girl is wiggling her fight hips in jewish anger and screaming at the german girl, "I VANT YOU TO GO!! YOU ARE BITCH GERMAN!!" I can hear her soul music, it's hot...my breakdown shakes disappear in joy, we're rock n roll, and I jump backwards into the bath, pretending I've been shot, stuck between two girls...we're making music, I'm laughing in the bath...You want me dead!!

I'm up again, confronting Israeli girl, wiggling my legs, thrusting this mad pelvis, crying I'm Elvis evil twin, uncontrollaby shaking my head; "Whole Lotta Love"

"Honey...youa White flower, you will go, you want me, leave german girl alone, go, youa angry becausa I God, bella donna, you funky, I don't vant, becausa you still virgin, and you my baby girl, and I will never take you to bed, because you are mine...your white flower is mine!!"

Look at my girl!! (Sofatalk)-"The Aryan is God!" Bathroom shout; "Look at us! WE ARE LOVE! NOTHING CAN KILL US!!!

(WE ARE HEAVY METAL KING!!)"


Living Dead Girl!


SuperBeast


God walks into the kitchen, white zombie is now on the decks; "Turn off this noise!"

Thunder Kiss 65

More Human Than Human

هناك 3 تعليقات:

Niar يقول...

hi Lara, thanks for stopping by,
it's really wonderful blog, you've posting something nice here,
keep writing,
nice to meet you

Lil' Miss Red Delicious يقول...

hello to you too :]
i really like your blog - please post new things every day.

eddy the reds يقول...

very nice blog & good story