السبت، 6 فبراير 2010

C%^TS Part 2

Weds, college; the chocolate vending machine is being filled, I'm waiting for a coffee, there are two cleaners talking beside me...one gets aggressive, she starts pointing her chin back and forth, crying;

"Yeah!? Yeah!? Yeah!"

I want to see, the Israeli girl is hanging around, I think;

"These white women never love Jews..." I say; the white woman has a problem;

"Because...hot tropics....."

I pointed my face to the cleaner; "...sultry...you hate her Jewish looks..."

"...they don't like pretty God..." Then I'm spacking, and want to roll around on the floor, because the Israeli said;

"Cunt? Do you vant Louv?" Somewhere in the cleaner is;

"YAH?! YAH! YAH!? YAH??!" With little long black leather boots, appearing behind her, flipping up and down, hut hut hut hut, pointing chin, pointing chin, til this cleaner lady, she's going insane, yah? yah? yah!?

Ok, so,... "OK, We're CUNTS, all a Bag of Cunts!"

All over college, cunts cunts cunts need to be saved...

And I need to hide. Hysterical, I see I have to stop laughing, when she starts calling her sister;

"White bled...." Because?

"You are stupid with these cunts, you say they are blessed."

Love two new songs, but bought the wrong album, because the song names were similar; there's one about a Polish Girl in America...??...English music is a marvel; so I wanted a share...to remember...here;


Ellie Goulding Starry Eyed

and

Marina and the Diamonds-Hollywood

ليست هناك تعليقات: