الثلاثاء، 24 فبراير 2009

Rat King Gray

"Bitches...bitches...bitches..."

I'm walking round east London with Annie..."Who are you? you are my wife?...please stop crying...bitches...you are my son?...I love you, I'm fine, please go..."

She is my wife, she is crying.

Because I am waking up, crying I will jump in bed with Hitler...I'm freaking that this divine soul in me is gonna touch Hitler, I spend three hours like this, sleeping on and off, then I see grey silk skirts wiggling in front of my legs, a woman wants bed...and I'm rolling around crying, "I don't want bed with Hitler...God has to stop this flying!!..." Then I fall asleep again...and wake up again, and say the same...I have ten pounds, I haggle in charity shops I'm scolded..."I'll tell you why!! Keeping the 25p prevented death in fly!! That's why I didn't get into bed with the dead!"...This morning I prayed, green souls to rise, dark blue souls to cry men to God...Amazingly, I'm talking out of myself, and crying the shopkeeper to eternal life, I get a 25p discount, I walk into the coffee shop and stand there for a while, the crying men has stopped, I wonder why, perhaps the prayer had a time-limit because it was quick and small, I wait respectfully, taking off my fedora, and touching it to my chest, I'm wearing guys shirts, some expensive, mostly grey and black, and grey camos, a balck woollen coat, I think I look the hit, I walk out with no coffee, and wander up the street, little children are running towards saying "Daddy!" I can't cope, I'm too freak, I'm too in hearing the 'evil side, this is when I start to hear a little voice... I say "bitches...."

Tears.

I find the underground tube station, and wobble around the stairs, trying to find a map...picking up pennies, in tears..."Bitches..." I falter down the steps, I go to the platform on the left,...it's as though I'm drunk, a train sounds, I wobble on hte painted edge, it arrives on the other side, in time for me, to run out of my body into soul, Annie screams, the front of the train has hit me, I walk back up the stairs and say..."Feel it!!" I have a large ache in my belly just below my ribs, I walk in circles round the empty station, touching my hat, choose the photo booth, sit there and level my head...No money...I talking out loud in the street. The toilet in the coffee shop is empty of paper, I'm too late, I'm crying because of Annie..."Bitches...Vars..." I've peed my trousers, I use a clean white towel to wipe my legs, and then open the little window behind me and throw the towel into the alley. The coffee has three sugars, I say the woman in the shop has put drugs in it, "don't let her hear me...go, go. GO!"...I have change, I leave the wrong amount to the bus driver...a woman gets on with a dog...she keeps talking, come on baby, you are a Staff!! We have ended up in an industrial park, I am crying and moaning all the way...the woman says, Ooooh, purrrrrr, big pussy cat!!! I talk to hear, she says, oooohh come here, go...go..."Yep We are on Petros Street!!" I start crying...."No...no...no, no...Annie go!"...I'm off the bus finding more charity shops trying to haggle again, I want to call Dad, I want discounts, I'm in the marketplace, talking out loud, I hear the word, "Shike!"...I have a smoke and get another bus back...I try to leave less change, he notices...I remember where I was this morning, I had been kissed, with a "Goodnight." and woke up in dreams...

ليست هناك تعليقات: